It’s the 25th December and it’s not only Christmas, it’s also the day when I prepared a PERFECT vegan banana bread, fluffy and soo delicious <3
The recipe is so easy and this cake is quick to prepare. You just need to have very ripe bananas, spend few minutes in the kitchen and you can enjoy an amazing warm and soft banana bread, best because vegan :)
You will need:
3 very ripe (brown/black) bananas + 1 to decorate
2 cups flour (I mixed rye flour, buckwheat flour and plain wheat flour)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup plant-based mylk
1 1/2 baking powder
1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mash the bananas with the fork and mix them with the rest ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into baking tray.
- Lay on the banana.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Enjoy :)
I hope you’ll try this recipe and it will be the best banana bread recipe you’ve ever done.
Best for cold day or cozy evening <3 Best for everything, sweet and deeply chocolate, just how I like it. Making it takes only 5 minutes and then you are in heaven :)
You will need :
Any plant-based mylk
Any sweetener (ex. Agave/date/maple syrup, sugar)
- Pour in a small pot the exact amount of mylk that fits in your mug (ex. 250 ml).
- Heat up till the moment when mylk will start to boil.
- Add cacao powder, chocolate and sweetener.
- Mix it all together, wait few minutes and drink till it’s still hot.
I hope you will like this hot sweet drink as much as I do :) Enjoy your weekend!
I know you were waiting for this recipe for ages and I was hestiteting when exactly I should post it, because I wanted to do it in some special moment. And then this moment arrived, today, in the morning, when I prepared this SNICKERS SAUCE any my mouth exploded. I absolutely love it, it’s so tasty (for me it’s exactly the taste of peanut caramel) and I need to say that my oatmeal tastes MUCH better with it :)
You will need :
5-8 tablespoons of oats (instant or rolled)
Plantbased mylk (I prefer soy mylk for the texture it gives the oatmeal)
Dark chocolate or chopped nuts (optionally)
- If you use rolled oats put them in the pot, add mylk and let the oats absorb the water from mylk to become soft (if you use instant oats skip this step)
- Put in the pot together oats, mylk (1-2 cm above your oats) and add one (or half) smashed banana, stir it and bring it all to boil (DON’T FORGET TO STIR A LOT YOUR OATS DURING THE PROCESS)-it can take 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime cut your banana into the slices and prepare the SNICKERS SAUCE.
- Serve with dark chocolate (I like to put in the middle of my oatmeal, but I need to say that with the snickers sauce, porridge tastes better without chocolate).
For the SNICKERS SAUCE
- Mix in a small bowl 2 teaspoons of peanut butter (honestly I don’t know how it works with PB2) and 3 teaspoons of maple/agave/date syrup. Add a tiny splash (or more) of water if needed.
- Feel the heaven in your mouth.
So here it is, the recipe for mu “famous” creamy and best oatmeal ever. I need to admit that with that snickers sauce my porridge tastes exactly like PEANUT BUTTER CLIF BAR <3
I was asked few times about how I make my potato fries which you can see from time to time on my IG profile, so here I come with a recipe for them :)
You will need:
5-6 potatoes (less or more depends on your appetite)
seasonings (herbes de provence, smoked paprika, sweet paprika, black pepper, chili)
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut into fries size.
- Boil them for 8 minutes and then let them cool down.
- In the meantime put on the oven for over 200 degrees.
- When it will heat up, spice the potatoes and put them in the oven.
- Bake them for 12 minutes, then stir and left them for next 8-10 minutes.
As you can see this recipe is very simple and potato fries turn out amazing-crispy, spicy and full of carbs <3
Today I made for myself these vegan delicious pancakes. I haven’t had them in few months and I really missed this taste. But today I finally decided to make them, I did it and when I posted the photo of them on my IG, a lot of you guys, asked me how I made them.
So I think that this recipe would be useful for you and you will also prepare these vegan goodies <3
You will need:
1,5 cup of oats
1 cup of plant-based mylk
1 teaspoon of baking soda
2 teaspoons of brown sugar (optionally)
few tablespoons of flour
- Put your oats in blender and blend it to make oat flour.
- Add mylk, baking soda, sugar and banana and blend again.
- Then add as much flour as you want (the consistency of the batter should be quite thick)
- Pour the batter into pan (2-3 tablespoons for each pancake) and wait for bubbles to appear, then turn over and cook the other side.
- Add any other ingredients you like (I added one banana, blueberries and chocolate sauce)
For chocolate sauce:
2-3 tablespoons of agave syrup (generally you can use any other syrup like maple, rice or date but I like agave for its neutral taste)
2 teaspoons of cacao powder
small splash of plant-based mylk
- Mix all together and add more cacao or mylk to achieve desired consistency :)
Let me know if you try these pancakes and tell me how they taste for you :)